Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tennis Reality Show



So I saw this tweet and thought that there should be a reality show of making people do what they are going to if something happens or not. 
Like this...

LORELAI: Yes, but I've been testing people who have "honk" bumper stickers lately to see if they really want people to honk. Guess what? They don't. I lay on my horn, and this alleged scuba diver slows to a crawl in front of me just out of revenge, and I'm screwed.

EMILY: You need a hobby.

LORELAI: Yes, actually.

EMILY: Come on, Rory's waiting.

(They walk into the living room.)

RORY: Hey, what happened?

EMILY: She honked.

RORY: Oh, another bumper sticker test.

LORELAI: I just thought up a great idea for a reality show. You pull people over who have those "honk if you love whatever" bumper stickers, you kidnap them, and you make them do whatever the bumper sticker says they like to do, whether they do it or not. And then you make them eat bugs. (x)


My take on all this is that Rafa will be there if he is there and if not he won't be.  

No comments:

Post a Comment