Thursday, August 30, 2012

Being there: An Ending sprouts an ascendancy?

I wanted to be there but this morning when I walked up to the box office I never intended to buy an Ashe ticket but the attendant told me it was just a dollar more than I grounds pass, I went for it. It turned out to be one of the best dollars I have ever spent. Laura Robson def. Kim Clijsters 7-6 7-6 in the second round to end Kim's career at her best event. Here are my videos from up in the clouds of Ashe. Not a bad first match there which seems to be its own ecosystem separate from the rest of the hustle and bustle of the grounds. Apologies for the shaky video from the clouds.

Kim serving to stay in the match the first time.

Kim serving to take it to the second set tiebreaker.

Second set tiebreaker

Match Point 


No comments:

Post a Comment