Sunday, February 12, 2012

Passing Shots

RIP Whitney Houston this song will always make me think of the Olympics. 

  Angelique Kerber won her first title at the Paris Indoors. Defeating the top seed Sharapova in the Quarterfinals and second seed Bartoli in the final. 

Daniela Hantuchova defended her Pattaya title. Defending a title for the first time in her career. 

A Vika & Petra rivalry. Where do I sign up?

Marc Lopez & Marcel Granollers clinched a spot in the quarter-finals of Davis Cup for Spain. 

Queen Victoria is always watching. With Petra & Maria siting Doha out Vika & Caro are top two seeds. 

I am not sure that I am okay with Gael being a number one seed as he is in San Jose. But Roddick is the two seed so I guess it evens out. 

Yes Mardy I also think it is hilarious that you & team USA swept Switerland. On CLAY. In Switzerland. John Isner beat Federer. Fed looks to rebound from his *gasp* 3 match losing streak (including the doubles) as the top seed in Rotterdam

No comments:

Post a Comment